The Oregon Hempfest is coming June 16th, 17th, and 18th in Oakland, Oregon!
***Friday June 15th Pre Event for VIP, Vendors and Sponsors***Main Event Hours - 12pm-8pm Saturday & Sunday
Night Event (Camping) Hours - 8pm Saturday & Sunday
***Product Raffles from our Sponsors***
***Car Giveaway by FX 420 Dispensary***
***4:20pm Group Cannabis Weddings by Manny Dread***
***Pre-Cup Competition by - Oregon Growers Cup***
***VIP/VENDOR/SPONSOR Pre Party Friday Event***
***VIP/Green Room Dome provided by Pacific Domes***
***Full Page Cannapages Ad in 30K Booklets w/Sponsor Logos***
-The Oregon HEMPFEST® was started in 2015 and is the First Licensed HEMPFEST® outside of the original Seattle HEMPFEST®. International
The Cannabis Industry Sits on Precipice of Major Expansion
Court Rejects Challenge To DEA's Classification Of Marijuana Extracts
NFL PLAYER MAKES MEDICAL MARIJUANA HISTORY: 'I HAVE A LIFE TO LIVE'.
Cannabis and Food:
We’re going to step into the kitchen and cover something that is not a complex procedure, but nonetheless essential to any cannabis consumer’s knowledge base—making cannabutter. Whether you’re simply buttering up a batch of fresh pancakes, moistening up a slice of bread or infusing a birthday cake with cannabis, knowing how to make cannabutter is the easiest way to ease into cannabis cooking.
What You’ll Need
- 1 part decarboxylated cannabis, ground up. When decarboxylating your cannabis, the THCa is turned into THC via heat, ensuring that its psychoactive properties are, well, active! To do this, just line a baking pan with parchment paper or foil, and pour your ground up cannabis onto it. Cook in an oven at 250 degrees for about 25 to 30 minutes.)
- 1 cup water
- 1 part butter of your choice
- A cooking setup (popular choices include a double-boiler, slow cooker or saucepan)
- A cheesecloth
- A jar or glass bowl for storage
The Process of Infusing Butter
1. In a saucepan, add water and butter into the saucepan, allowing it to melt on low heat.
2. Add in cannabis to the mix.
3. Leave the mixture to simmer for approximately three hours. Check on it occasionally to ensure that it doesn’t boil over (the temperature of the ingredients should never rise above 200 degrees Fahrenheit).
4. Once the allotted time has elapsed, allow mixture to cool.
5. Using a cheesecloth (secure it to the heat-proof storage container with rubber bands or use a funnel), slowly pour the mixture and strain.
6. Place newly created cannabutter into a refrigerator.
UC San Diego Receives $4.7m Gift for Medical Cannabis Research
Study: Frequent Use of Cannabis is NOT Related to Brain Morphology
New Cannabis Media reports, "According to an amended Form D filed with the SEC, Dope Media, publisher of lifestyle cannabis news and a producer of cannabis industry events, has raised $875K from 12 investors through the issuance of a convertible note." Read more »
China Presses Canada About Illicit Marijuana Imports
Gardner to Bring Bi-Partisan Bill to Senate Floor
Italian Researchers say Crime in Oregon and Washington Dropped After Legalization!