UPCOMING GUESTS ON LOCAL SMOKE RADIO:
- May 13th - Michael from Focus Hemp Co. - "Masters of hemp processing and innovators of premium full spectrum & CBD products made for wellness."
- May 20th - Evan from Plain Jane Hemp - "Plain Jane is a cannabis company focused on making the smoothest, cleanest, most odorless cannabis products on the market. Their hemp rolls were designed to be an alternative to tobacco, allowing them to be sold and consumed everywhere that cigarettes are currently. They process their hemp to remove terpenes and toxins from the plant to give you a low-smell, smooth product that you can feel comfortable smoking just about anywhere.
- May 27th - Mr. AND Mrs. Bakery Genetics - Nathan is back with his "better half" to finish telling his who story on his journey through cancer and into a new way of life with cannabis.
June 3rd - Organic craft hemp is what Vesica Ventures does. An Oregon Department of Agriculture licensed hemp farm in Southern Oregon. @jefferson_hemp_rolls
June 10th - Nathan will be be back on the show to talk about Oregon Hempfest 2019 and what Local Smoke Radio can expect when we attend!
HOW TO CATCH THE SHOW
- 📻 Mondays 2-4pm KSKQ Ashland, OR 89.5 fm Medford, OR 94.1 fm2.
- 📻 Wednesdays 10am-12pm KBOG 97.9 fm Bandon, OR
- 📱 LIVE-stream Mondays 2-4pm at www.KSKQ.org OR
- 📱 LIVE-stream Mondays 2-4pm TuneIn Radio App [just search for the 'KSKQ' radio station]
- 💻 Search "Local Smoke Radio" in iTunes (podcast section)
- 💻 Stream archived episodes on www.soundcloud.com
- 📱 Instagram LIVE @localsmokeradio Mondays 2-4pm
- 💻Coming Soon . . . HSO TV & YouTube
This site may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, health, economic, and social welfare and justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to: uscode-17-107