UPCOMING GUEST INTERVIEWS
- April 8th - Scott Hicks, aka @cannavetusa Part 1 - Speaker/Activist/OMMP Patient / Grower. Scott beat a 16 year government prescribed opioid addiction with cannabis. He is a 100% service connected disabled veteran.
- April 15th - Willowbilly Farms - OLCC Licensed Producer, Sungrown Craft Cannabis & Hemp + Veggies from S. Oregon
- April 22nd - Scott Hicks, aka @cannavetusa Part 2 - Speaker/Activist/OMMP Patient / Grower. Scott beat a 16 year government prescribed opioid addiction
- April 29th - Jelly Belly Inventor, David Klein - David will be on to talk about his new CBD jelly bean venture!
- May 6th - TBA
- May 13th - Michael from Focus Hemp Co.
HOW TO CATCH THE SHOW
- 📻 Mondays 2-4pm KSKQ Ashland, OR 89.5 fm Medford, OR 94.1 fm2.
- 📻 Wednesdays 10am-12pm KBOG 97.9 fm Bandon, OR
- 📱 LIVE-stream Mondays 2-4pm at www.KSKQ.org OR
- 📱 LIVE-stream Mondays 2-4pm TuneIn Radio App [just search for the 'KSKQ' radio station]
- 💻 Search "Local Smoke Radio" in iTunes (podcast section)
- 💻 Stream archived episodes on www.soundcloud.com
- 📱 Instagram LIVE @localsmokeradio Mondays 2-4pm
- 💻Coming Soon . . . HSO TV & YouTube
This site may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, health, economic, and social welfare and justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to: uscode-17-107